CubeTree for iPhone gives you a better way to collaborate at work. As a Cubetree user, you get greater visibility into conversations across the company, and can participate in discussions that matter. You can broadcast ideas to the whole company, improve anyone's ideas and help make sure that the best ideas have a voice. With CubeTree, you can interact with people whom you wouldn't usually meet, and discover the thought leaders within your organization. When your company uses Cubetree, you get better teamwork and better decisions, driving better results.
- Share your current status.
- Upload photos that capture key ideas, whiteboard sessions, or fun events.
- Keep up-to-date with a feed of your key co-workers' latest status updates, photos and links.
- Comment on other people's activities.
- Company-wide directory with detailed profiles.
- Groups for organizing around departments, projects, private conversations, or interests.
- By default, your data is only available to members of your company and a valid corporate email address is required for sign-up
- SSL encryption
- You must have a valid www.cubetree.com account.
Cubetree is a provider of on-demand social software to enterprises ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Cubetree’s offering helps employees connect, share information and explore ideas in a secure environment. Cubetree is based in Redwood City, California. For more information, please visit www.cubetree.com.